jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

I can't imagine it
I can't figure it out

When was the time that I fell this deeply in love with you?
Was it the time I looked at you?
Was it the time I liked your messy hair?
Was it the time I knew about your goals?
Am I an interested woman because of that? Do I sound like one of them?

You just can't imagine, you can't figure out
How much, how deeply, how... How sad it is to be in love with you without you noticing it or even just acknowledging it (does that word even exist?)

It's repeating, over and over again
I can't play the song without remembering you...


...your eyes, your messy hair (oh please don't cut it!),
Your handwriting, your sign, your height,
The length of your legs and how they move when you walk
The way you are used to make funny faces and sounds
... The way I can recognise you just by the way you move or walk...

You just can't figure out how much I've been spending my time thinking of you.
I haven't spend all this time looking at you, but the moments I've paid attention to every single tiny thing, move or manner you do has been enough.




But, if you ask me... "What would you do if he pays attention to you? If he notices you, if he realises that you're in love with him?"
I would say: ... How could you ever notice me? I mean, look at me... Who am I? What am I? I mean... Really? Is it for sure? It's a joke, right?

Because... How could a handsome, wonderful and intelligent man like you, ever notice a girl... Like me?





I'm sorry for not being the girl who everybody loves seeing or being with...

No hay comentarios: