domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2016

Postcard from 1952

You came into my life and blew part of the surface I was standing on.
You touched my world and broke the bubble I was inside of.

I decided to listen to the band you were listening to and I felt like I discover a whole new world, the world I would like to know through your eyes.

Are you interested in the sky? Do you like watching the air? I love the clouds, can I discover this new world looking from your eyes to the outside?

Show me, come teach me, I want to learn if you are the teacher, I want to listen every single word you say, I want to listen Explosions in the Sky songs' with you.

Oh please let me see the world through you, it may be nice, it may be dark, it will be the way you like but please let me in.

I'm waiting for you, I've been waiting for you the whole time. Don't just fade away, leave your mark in my life, leave your mark on my heart, leave... But don't leave me...

No hay comentarios: